Community Center -2 (Temp Rental)
3278 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, New York 14072
Contact: Recreation Office Phone: (716) 773-9680
|Rental Procedures and Guidelines:
- All rentals start as a request and are not final until approved by Recreation Department staff and payment is received. Be sure you receive a RESERVATION CONFIRMATION with a PERMIT NUMBER to finalize your rental.
- Online – requests and payment can be completed online through the Recreation Department website - https://grandislandny.myrec.com
- In-Person – to complete a reservation in-person call the Recreation Office at 773-9680
- Reservation requests should be made at least 3 days in advance of the requested date.
1. Rentals are in a 1-hour time block with a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
2. Rentals are available daily from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Rental Fee is $30.00 per hour.
All COVID-19 mandates and guidelines must be followed including wearing of face coverings and group size limits. This will be specified at time of rental request.
Renter must be 18 years of age or older and is the legally responsible person for the group, including all minors that do not have a parent or legal guardian on-premises.
Renter must have an online account through the Recreation Department website. If you do not have one we will create one for you at the time of rental.